Do you know what JetBlue's cancellation policy is?
posted in Community by john803
* According to (JetBlue Airlines Cancellation Policy), if you book a flight for travel in the next 7 days or more, you can cancel it for free within 24 hours after purchase.
* On the other hand, if you purchase a JetBlue flight for a trip within the next 7 days, you will be charged an additional cost for cancelling it.
* Additionally, if you cancel a JetBlue flight after 24 hours from the time of purchase, you will be charged an additional cost, even if your trip is scheduled to depart in 7 days or more.
* In addition, if a customer cancels a refundable ticket, JetBlue Airlines refunds the passenger's original payment method, but non-refundable ticket fees are handled in credit form after the passenger cancels.
* According to JetBlue Airlines' policy, if a flight is cancelled, the customer must file a refund request in order to be eligible for a reimbursement of the cancelled ticket cost.
Because the regulations and method for cancelling a JetBlue Airlines flight are clearly outlined above, you may utilise them to make an informed choice about a flight cancellation. Apart from that, JetBlue Airlines always welcomes current and new customers to their call centre for any type of assistance.
Check Also: https://www.airtripsadvisor.com/emirates-flight-cancellation-policy/ | https://www.airtripsadvisor.com/qatar-airways-cancellation-policy/
1 year, 3 months ago