Learn how to get a refund for a Delta flight that was cancelled.
posted in Community by john803
* To get a refund for a cancelled airline ticket, you must first go to Delta Airlines' website.
* You must also complete and submit a refund request form with all relevant details to Delta Airlines.
* Delta Airlines will handle your refund as soon as you submit your request, and the funds will be deposited into your account within seven business days.
* If you cancel a non-refundable Delta Airlines flight, you will get a refund in the form of a credit that you may use to book a new flight.
* You can, on the other hand, contact Delta Airlines' booking department to seek an offline refund for a cancelled flight.
* You may also go to the airport and use the self-service kiosk to get a refund for a cancelled Delta Airlines flight ticket.
The answer to your inquiry on how to receive a (Refund from Delta Airlines) is explained in detail above. As a result, if your flight is cancelled, you can always verify whether or not you are eligible for a refund from Delta Airlines. In addition, Delta Airlines provides complete support to travellers who have a question regarding an existing reservation or who want to learn about new reservation-related facts. The customer service staff at Delta Airline makes sure that all of its customers' questions are answered in the most suitable way possible.
Read Also: https://www.airtripsadvisor.com/united-airlines-cancellation-refund-policy/ | https://www.airtripsadvisor.com/american-airlines-cancellation-refund-policy/
2 months ago